On the previous week, we plan to not have a meeting so that we can focus on the other module. But if we do have time, this is what we are focusing on:
- Alex – Continue on making models – Corner Table from Offices
- Still going through the list.
- Ed – Coded Pathways for NPCs to follow, Fixed Pick-Up and Drop Items
This is what we discussed during this week:
- This is the last in-person meeting before we go into Easter break. Due to the lack of time, we plan to have more meetings during the break.
- Alex – Continue to make more models from the list
- Ed – More coding – have it so that when you pick up the object, it follows the camera
- Dylan – Help with coding, along with Nigel Hughes (getting the controls and the movements with the chopsticks).
- Ed – Have not started on doing the character concepts, so Ed will do it.
- For the Level Design, both Dylan and Ed will work together to figure out the space.
- More posts will need to be uploaded to Instagram.
- Go through the smaller logo designs (ones used for in games and icons), choose the ones that we prefer (and other peers)
- Music – We have yet to find someone to make music for the game, so now we will search for someone.